April 5, 2020
Read Philippians 4:4-8
"Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things."
1) Describe what your feelings are during this quarantine.
2) What things have helped you deal with any negative feelings?
3) What have you done to focus on others during this time? How has this helped?
4) During this time where we are not permitted to be within 6 feet of others, how does it help to know that God is near?
5) Spend some time writing down or praying out loud all the things you are thankful for right now.
6) Our thought life is always important, but especially now while we are out of our normal routines and environments. What are some things you can think about when you have times you are feeling down?
7) Choose at least 2 or 3 of the Kindness-19 activities and do them this week. Talk them over with your family and make a plan.
Close in a time of prayer for each person in your family. If you do this as a family activity, have each person pray for the person on their right so that everyone is prayed for.
ACCESS WEEK 3 VIDEO HERE
ACCESS WEEK 2 VIDEO HERE